How to Start a Conversation with a CISO | Building Relationship Capital
Shady or unclear outreach techniques, lack of soft skills, buyer difficulty to separate the wheat from the chaff.
The more cybersecurity vendors and technologies are created, the less effective communication techniques are and the stronger the disconnection between buyer and seller becomes, making it harder for buyers to trust sellers and purchase new tech.
In this first session of the CISO <> Sellers Mashup Series, we are going deep on how to start meaningful conversations with the people that you care about.
What's in it for you?
- Understand cybersecurity buyers challenges & what will make you likable as a professional in the industry
- Learn what it means to actively listen to your audience, what you should be listening for, and how to apply it.
- Learn how to initiate conversations with cybersecurity buyers, what resonates with them, and what upsets them.
BONUS: Join us live to get the opportunity to ask the panel any questions you may have.
Thanks to our panelist:
Whenever you're ready, there are 3 ways I can help you and your go-to-market team:
1. Conduct a one-to-one interview with an existing or ideal customer and extract the most useful insights and recommendations for action.
2. Run a focus group with our CISO Panel to validate an idea, trend, message, service or product.
3. Plan and facilitate a customer advisory board (CAB) with your key customers to drive loyalty for your company's brand.
Subscribe to Audience 1st
Get notified every time an episode drops to better understand your audience and turn them into loyal customers.