How to Retain a Relationship with a CISO | Building Relationship Capital
You’ve established the first connection with a CISO.
How do you now build trusted advisor status with them?
The way you build trust can take you in different directions:
Down a destructive path of ruined reputation or up a rewarding road of unlimited relationships and referrals.
In this second session of the series, we will uncover how to keep and maintain a valuable bi-directional relationship with CISOs and build trusted advisor status with them.
What's in it for you?
- Understand cybersecurity buyers challenges & what will make you likable as a professional in the industry
- Learn what it means to actively listen to your audience, what you should be listening for, and how to apply it
- Learn how to initiate conversations with cybersecurity buyers, what resonates with them, and what upsets them
BONUS: Join us live to get the opportunity to ask the panel any questions you may have.
Thanks to our panelist:
Whenever you're ready, there are 3 ways I can help you and your go-to-market team:
1. Conduct a one-to-one interview with an existing or ideal customer and extract the most useful insights and recommendations for action.
2. Run a focus group with our CISO Panel to validate an idea, trend, message, service or product.
3. Plan and facilitate a customer advisory board (CAB) with your key customers to drive loyalty for your company's brand.
Subscribe to Audience 1st
Get notified every time an episode drops to better understand your audience and turn them into loyal customers.